- [pdf] On the action of algebraic correspondences on weight spectral sequences (arXiv:1109.2208, Sep. 2011).
- [pdf] On non-abelian Lubin-Tate theory via vanishing cycles, Advanced Studies in Pure Mathematics, 58 (2010), 361-402 (math.NT/0404375, Jan. 2004 / revised Oct. 2009).
- [pdf] Local class field theory via Lubin-Tate theory, Annales de la Faculte des Sciences de Toulouse, Ser. 6, 17-2 (2008), 411-438 (math.NT/0606108, Oct. 2005 / revised Sep. 2008).
- [pdf] Compatibility of local and global Langlands correspondences (with Richard Taylor), J. Amer. Math. Soc., 20-2 (2007), 467-493 (math.NT/0412357, Dec. 2004 / revised April 2005).
- [pdf] Abelian etale coverings of modular curves over local fields (math.NT/0405426, Jan. 2002 / revised May 2004).
- [pdf] Finiteness theorems in the class field theory of varieties over local fields, J. of Number Theory, 101-1 (2003), 138-150.
- [amazon] The fundamental theorem of Galois theory (in Japanese), Gendai-Shisou, 39-5 (April 2011), 70-90. Notes: [pdf]
- [amazon] Outlook on the Langlands conjecture (in Japanese), Mathematical Sciences, 49-1 (January 2011), 46-53.
- [amazon] Developments in non-abelian class field theory (in Japanese), Sugaku-Seminar, 49-3 (March 2010), 24-29.
- [amazon] Teiji Takagi and the enigma of class field theory (in Japanese), Gendai-Shisou, 37-15 (Dec. 2009), 130-141.
- [amazon] Class field theory and modern mathematics (in Japanese), Gendai-Shisou, 36-14 (Nov. 2008), 138-153.
- [amazon] Sugaku-no-Tanoshimi 2008 (in Japanese), Nippon-Hyoron-sha, 2008.
(articles: "Introduction to class field theory", "Introduction to automorphic forms", "The Langlands correspondence and Shimura varieties", and "Compatible system of Galois reprsentations and its modularity".)
- [pdf] On modern mathematics (in Japanese), a talk at Junior & Senior High School at Komaba, University of Tsukuba, Tokyo, 2011.
(let me know if you are interested in visiting Cambridge UK)
(does not mean that I'll be there)
- p-adic Hodge theory and beyond - mid-term conference, IHES, Sep. 25-27, 2013.
- 28th Journees Arithmetiques, Grenoble, July 1-5, 2013.
- Higher Rank Automorphic Forms and L-functions, Warwick, April 29 - May 3, 2013.
- Deformation Week, Oxford, April 16-19, 2013.
- Iwasawa Theory, Representations and the p-adic Langlands program (in honour of Peter Schneider), Munster, Jan. 7-12, 2013.
- Grothendieck-Teichmuller Groups, Deformation and Operads, INI, Cambridge, Jan. 3 - April 26, 2013.
- Arithmetic of L-functions, Bristol, Oct. 1-3, 2012.
- Selmer Groups, Descent and the Distribution of Ranks, Warwick, Sep. 24-28, 2012.
- Higgs bundles on p-adic curves and representation theory, Mainz, Sep. 24-28, 2012.
- Rational points on curves: a p-adic and computational perspective, Oxford, Sep. 24-28, 2012.