I am currently an EPSRC postdoctoral fellow at the University of Cambridge, and Junior Research Fellow at Trinity College. I was a PhD student in the Department of
Mathematics at Imperial College London, supervised by Kevin Buzzard.
I am lecturing a Part III course on Modular Forms in Lent term 2014. The homepage for the course is here.
I am interested in algebraic number theory, particularly (p-adic) automorphic forms and Galois representations.
Papers and preprints:
- Geometric level raising for p-adic automorphic forms
Compositio Mathematica, 2011 Arxiv preprint, Journal version
Some minor corrections can be found in the paper ‘Level raising for p-adic Hilbert modular forms’ listed below — these should be merged into the Arxiv version at some point in the future.
- Level raising and completed cohomology
IMRN, 2011 Arxiv preprint, Journal version
- Completed cohomology of Shimura curves and a p-adic Jacquet-Langlands correspondence
Mathematische Annalen, 2012 Preliminary version (needs updating), Journal version
- An appendix to "Universal coefficients for overconvergent cohomology and the geometry of eigenvarieties" by David Hansen
- Serre weights and Shimura curves
Preprint version, to appear in Proceedings of the LMS.
- Level raising for p-adic Hilbert modular forms