Cambridge CB3 0WB
Tel: +44 01223 337978
I am a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics, University of Cambridge, working with Prof. Gabriel Paternain. I received my PhD in Mathematics from University of Washington in 2015, and my PhD supervisor is Prof. Gunther Uhlmann.
- inverse problems arising in medical imaging, seismology and mathematical physics
- partial differential equations and microlocal analysis
- geometric inverse problems and integral geometry
Publications and Preprints:
- Generic injectivity and stability of inverse problems for connections, to appear in Communications in Partial Differential Equations.
- The local magnetic ray transform of tensor fields, submitted.
- The geodesic X-ray transform with matrix weights, (with G. Paternain, M. Salo, G. Uhlmann), submitted.
- Lens rigidity with partial data in the presence of a magnetic field, submitted.
- Journey to the Center of the Earth, (with G. Uhlmann), to appear in Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematical Physics.
- Invariant distributions and the geodesic ray transform, (with G. Paternain), Analysis & PDE, 9 (2016), 1903-1930.
- Injectivity and stability for a generic class of generalized Radon transforms, (with A. Homan), Journal of Geometric Analysis, 27 (2017), 1515-1529.
- Invariant distributions and tensor tomography for Gaussian thermostats, (with Y. Assylbekov), to appear in Communications in Analysis and Geometry.
- An inverse kinematic problem with internal sources, (with L. Pestov, G. Uhlmann), Inverse Problems, 31 (2015) 055006.
- Boundary and scattering rigidity problems in the presence of a magnetic field and a potential, (with Y. Assylbekov), Inverse Problems and Imaging, 9 (2015) 935-950.
- Local X-ray transform for a general family of curves, appendix to The inverse problem for the local geodesic ray transform by G. Uhlmann and A. Vasy, Inventiones Mathematicae, 205 (2016) 83-120.
Invited Conference Talks:
- Minisymposium on Integral Geometry on Manifolds, Applied Inverse Problems Conference, Hangzhou, China, May 29-June 2, 2017.
- Minisymposium on Linear and Non-linear Tomography in Non Euclidean Geometries, 100 Years of the Radon Transform, RICAM, Linz, Austria, March 27-31, 2017.
- LMS Workshop on Geometric Inverse Problems, University of Manchester, UK, February 28, 2017.
- MATH+X Symposium on Seismology and Inverse Problems, Rice University, USA, January 18-20, 2017.
- IAS Workshop on Inverse Problems, Imaging and PDE's, HKUST, Hong Kong, China, December 5-9, 2016.
- Dirichlet-to-Neumann Maps: Spectral Theory, Inverse Problems and Applications, BIRS workshop, Oaxaca, Mexico, May 29-June 3, 2016. slides
- International Conference on Inverse Problems, Imaging and Applications, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, August 2015. slides
- Geometric Inverse Problems Conference, IHP, Paris, France, June 2015. slides
- Minisymposium on Integral Geometry, Applied Inverse Problems Conference, Helsinki, Finland, May 2015. slides
- PDE/Analysis Mini-School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA, March 2015. slides
- BIRS Workshop: Geometry and Inverse Problems, Banff, Canada, September 2013. slides
Upcoming Talks and Travels:
Some Useful Links: