Frank Kelly's Home Page
NewsPeter Whittle, 27 February 1927 - 10 August 2021
- Probability, a Part IA course.
- Stochastic Networks, a Part III course.
- Optimization and Control, Richard Weber's excellent page for the Part II course.
- Advisory Committee on Mathematics Education, Alan Turing Institute.
- Council for the Mathematical Sciences.
- Stochastic Networks Meetings, more recent.
- On-line version of Reversibility and Stochastic Networks.
- Smith Institute, Centre for Science and Policy, Centre for Risk Studies, Basque Center for Applied Mathematics, Energy Policy Research Group
- Mathematics Enrichment Project, Plus.
- Isaac Newton Institute, Centre for Mathematical Sciences.
- Newton Institute programme on The mathematics of energy systems.
- Vice-Chancellor search.
- An earlier member of Christ's College was the remarkable Nicholas Saunderson, who, in a possible example of Stigler's Law of Eponymy, may have been the discoverer of Bayes Theorem.
- Why some webpages look like they were built by writing HTML from scratch - ( tl;dr they were).