I am a third year PhD student in the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics at the University of Cambridge, supervised by Professor Imre Leader.
I am also a member of Trinity College. My area of research is Extremal Combinatorics.
- The Toucher-Isolator Game on Trees , submitted
- Inequalities on Projected Volumes, with Imre Leader and Žarko Ranđelović, submitted
- A grid generalisation of the Kruskal-Katona theorem, submitted
- An Achievement Game on a Cycle, submitted
- Coordinate deletion of zeroes, the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 26 (2019), P3.50
- Induced Saturation of P6, Discrete Mathematics 343 (1) (2020)
- Uniqueness in Harper's vertex-isoperimetric theorem, to appear in Discrete Mathematics
- A Note on Intervals in the Hales-Jewett Theorem, with Imre Leader, the Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 25 (2018), P3.15
E-mail: epjr2 at cam dot ac dot uk