Information for Current Research Students
If you are not yet a graduate student in DPMMS but are interested in becoming one, you should visit the Study in DPMMS page instead.
Research Student Handbook 2013
- Junior Geometry Seminar
- Junior Algebra/Logic/Number Theory seminar
- Cambridge Analysts’ Knowledge Exchange (C.A.K.E.)
- Statistical Laboratory Graduate Seminar Series
- Young Researchers in Mathematics 25th - 27th of March 2010.
- Beyond Part III 16-18 April 2009.
- CMS graduate studies (elsewhere) open day Nov. 7 2007
- Postgraduate Group Theory Conference 2007 April 11-13, 2007
- First Cambridge Returns Conference: Algebra and Number Theory March 9 - 11, 2006
Current MASt students applying to continue to the PhD:
If you are applying to continue to the PhD in DPMMS, you must arrange for one new academic reference to be supplied in support of your application. Your application will not be complete until you do this. The reference could be an updated reference by one of your previous referees for your MASt application, a reference from an academic in DPMMS who knows you, your Subject Advisor for your MASt course, or another academic referee.